What are you going to get from this course?
- Over 39 lectures and 2 hours of contents where I teach you how to play with more joy, passion and confidence and inspire the children around you.
- This is Zikalo Method. The magic of playfulness! Zikalo Method is about developing a playful relationship with music! In west Africa, where I grew up, the word means music where “everybody joins in". In this course you will learn easy drumming patterns, phrases and rhythmic games. Not only that I will teach you the rhythms with drum, we will also move, sing, step and clap the rhythms so that your whole body absorb them.
- Soon, after you start this course you will want to improvise and interact, using these new skills. Rhythm is not a mystery, it is not given to a chosen few. Rhythm is born into each and every one of us. There is a magic and music in you waiting to come out. With this training course I'll show you how easy it really is. Use them both for yourself and for your children. If you are a teacher, involve your students. Share it with your friends.
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for anybody who like to play or explore music and rhythm.
- You just want to have fun and then share with friends
- You are a teacher working with kids and want new ideas how to have play with the kids.
- You are a mother or father and just want to use these rhythms and have fun with the kids at home. This is the right course for you.
- You are a storyteller and will like to use drumming with some of your stories
- You are a professional musician and want some new ideas or you are not a musician at all, you just want to play. Take this course
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with this course, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. No questions asked!
StartIntroducing Bom Bom Bom / Pa (3:22)
Start1 Bom Bom Bom / Pa .pdf
StartDrumming Bom Bom Bom / Pa (4:04)
StartAudio. Bom Bom Bom / Pa
PreviewIntroducing Bom Bom Bom / Pa Ta (4:34)
StartBom Bom Bom / Pa Ta pdf
PreviewDrumming Bom Bom Bom Pa Ta (3:09)
StartAudio. Bom Bom Bom / Pa Ta
PreviewIntroducing Bom Ta Bom (4:55)
StartBom Ta Bom pdf
PreviewDrumming Bom Ta Bom (2:01)
StartAudio. Bom Ta Bom
StartBonus 1: How you can use 1, 2 and 3 in one playing on the drum. (5:21)
StartBonus 2: How you can use 1, 2 and 3 in one standing. (6:55)
"I so love Mr. Kouame Sereba's energy and style. Contagious. His body
rhythm and vocal energy is perfect and inviting. It's pure teaching head
to toe. Plus there's an awesome performance at the end that
demonstrates several ethnic instruments and singing to give it some
extra context. Can't recommend this highly enough. It's really fun."
- By Jove
"Absolutely wonderful course for drumming and discovering music in general. The teacher's passion and energy is opening my eyes to new ways of experiencing and appreciating music."
- Les Gaines
"This teacher is full of uplifting energy. What a joy to learn with him! Simple but powerful technique. When he speaks he speaks with his whole body. I would recommend this course to everyone who is beginning on the journey of rhythm."
- Anil Sethi
Get started now!
"Wonderful and exciting experience and learned so much. The tutor was energetic and very patient and clear lessons was enjoyable. Met all my expectations. Thanks a million. I can't wait to go on to the next level."
- Marie Jonkers
"This is absolutely excellent value for the money. He is a wonderful teacher and is as professional as he is soulful. In a perfect world the course would have two little additions: a list of great songs Kouame recommends to play some of these rhythms along with, and a few more activities to help practice combining them all together to great effect."
- Scott Wither
"It was presented so anyone can play the Djembe. I learned more in this course than I have in workshops I took and DVD's I have purschased. I have spent hundreds of dollars on drumming workshops. This course is amazing. I am so pleased and I want to keep drumming as I am having so much fun. I am very excited and looking forward to be facilitating a drum cicrle in a yurt near Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada."
- Claudine Crook
"He is very clear in teaching!"
- Caroline Cowdrey
"This if fantastic. It is easy to follow. The instructor is so charming and inspiring. I am a teacher with no drumming experience, and I feel confident and inspired to bring these lessons into my classroom. Best online class EVER!"
- Maly Crowlie
- Mikael Dale, International Coach, Facilitator & Self Development Author
Writer, Composer, Musician.
Multi-instrumentalist and vocalist Kouame Sereba was born in Abidjan, Cote d´Ivoire, West-Africa.
He was sent by his parents to their native village Tiegba at the age of 10. Living there he learned about traditional life, music and dance. By the age of 20, he travelled across the African continent where he visited and lived in countries like Mali, Niger, Cameron, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Sudan, Egypt and Israel. In 1983 Kouame moved to Norway, where he is now based. Here, he plays an important role in the music scene. In addition to his solo projects and online teaching, he collaborates with musicians of many different styles; jazz, folk, contemporary, as well as traditional and modern African music.
From his base in Norway, Kouame is traveling all over the world with his performances, workshops and public talks.
Kouame Sereba is the author of the book "Become the teacher they will never forget"
Kouame Sereba sings is song “ATOLAGO" (Drowning Man Trail) in the Hollywood film "The Interpreter." A thriller with Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn.
Kouame Sereba is the author of the book "Become the Teacher they will never forget"
Kouame Sereba meets Thousands of kids in a year with his performance "Kouame Meetings Kids".
Frequently Asked Questions
Again, we would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with this course, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. No questions asked!